Monthly premiums from $16.95 and up
Choose from 5 levels of coverage
Please refer to the free quote tool on their website for more details
Annual deductible options of $50 or $100 per accident
Reimbursement options of 80%, 90% or 100% depending on the chosen insurance plan.
- Illness coverage
- Routine care
- Advertising & reward
- Kennel & boarding fees
- Loss by theft
- Trip cancellation
- Burial or cremation
- Pre-existing conditions
- Elective procedures, cosmetic surgeries, including but not limited to tail docking, dewclaws, skin folds, nailtrims, and cropping of ears
- Expression or removal of anal glands or anal sacculitis
- Treatment of external parasites such as fleas, lice and ticks and preventable internal parasites such as heart worms, hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms and whipworms
- Orthodontics, endodontic and removal of deciduous teeth
- Diagnostic test(s) and treatment(s) for conditions excluded or limited by this policy and complications of conditions excluded or limited by this policy
- Time and travel expenses to the veterinarian’s premises or hospital
- Illness or injury which arises out of racing, coursing, commercial guarding or organized fighting of your pet
- Diagnosis, medical management, or surgical correction of cruciate ligament damage or rupture to include treatment for the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), medial cruciate ligament (MCL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), and cranial cruciate ligament (CCL).During the first 6 calendar months in which your policy is in effect, no coverage will be extended for the diagnosis, medical management or surgical correction of intervertebral disc(s) regardless of the procuring cause.
- Treatment of periodontal disease.
- Diagnosis, medical management, or surgical correction of patella luxation or hip displaysia.
- Treatment of foreign body ingestion occurring more than once per policy period.
- Treatment for illnesses is not covered by the Accident-Only plan
What dogs are eligible for coverage:
Started in July 2004, Pet First’s comprehensive coverage is unique in the industry providing simplified coverage with no per diagnosis limits and premiums unaffected by age, breed or location. PetFirst Healthcare currently offers pet insurance in 50 states. GET A QUOTE